Email > Setting up email accounts in Microsoft Outlook
1. Open Outlook 2003 and click on the "Tools" drop
2. Click on "E-mail Accounts".
3. Check the "Add a new e-mail account" radio button
and click "Next >".
4. Check the "POP3" radio button and click "Next
5. Enter the configuration details for this account.
Make sure "Secure
Password Authentication (SPA)" is
unticked. Whether save password is checked or
up to you.
Your Name: Descriptive/Personal
Name or Title of Account
E-mail Address: The
email address being setup
Incoming mail server (POP3) -
Outgoing mail server (SMTP) - Your
ISP"s smtp server
User Name: - Full Email
Password: - Respective password for email
5. Click the "Next >" button.
6. Click the "Finish" button to close the
Microsoft Outlook 2003 has now been
configured for your email account. You may
setup your spam filter rules for this account.